For a coffee drinker, few scents are more enticing than the aroma of freshly roasted coffee beans. However, for workers in coffee roasting and packaging plants, the aroma may create conditions that could lead to a degenerative lung disease that could cause their...
JOSH GETS RESULTS
FOR INJURED WORKERS
Josh Gets Results for injured workers
- What types of benefits can you get through workers’ comp?
- Possible health risks of patient handling in the nursing industry
- Prevalent safety hazards for service industry workers
- IME Doctor Uses BMI Rating as a Diagnostic Tool Against Injured Workers of Color
- Legalized cannabis and the potential impact on workplaces