St. Paul Attorney Handling Work-Related Meniscus Tear Cases
Seek answers during a free consultation from a Minneapolis-area meniscus tear attorney at the Law Office Of Joshua Borken.
Knee Or Joint Injury In The Workplace
Our law firm handles knee and joint injury cases related to many different workplace injuries and situations:
- A sudden twist to the knee
- Too much weight or pressure on the knee
- Bending the knee or another joint unexpectedly to catch a falling object
- Stepping into an unexpected hole
- Falling and landing incorrectly on a knee or another joint, like a wrist, elbow, shoulder or ankle
- Lifting and twisting the knee at the same time
Advice On Treatment From An Experienced Attorney
Many people do not know that they have experienced a meniscus tear until the problem has become serious. Meniscus cartilage has no nerve endings, so people do not feel small tears. It is only when the tears become larger and the area around them becomes swollen and painful that people realize they have a problem.
At that time, the knee injury must be treated with ice, anti-inflammatory medicines, physical therapy and rest. Serious knee injuries may even require surgery. If you have experienced one, it is important to take advantage of your medical benefits and get the treatment you need.
Contact Us About Your Workplace Knee Injury Or Meniscus Tear
If you have been hurt on the job and need help, contact the Law Office Of Joshua Borken at 651-321-0778 or by completing our online contact form. Initial consultations with a St. Paul lawyer are free and confidential.