Guiding You Through The Workers’ Compensation Process
To further discuss your on-the-job injury, contact us today for a free consultation.
The Workers’ Compensation Process
From start to finish, our firm works closely with clients to ensure all aspects of their workers’ compensation cases are addressed and resolved. We work tirelessly to educate clients and aggressively advocate for the benefits they deserve.
- The process starts with informing your employer as soon as possible that an injury has occurred. That date is especially important in the process, and there are numerous other deadlines and important dates that we can help you keep track of.
- Your employer is not looking out for your best interests. The employer is keeping track of his or her bottom line. This is why having a lawyer on your side is essential. We work to see that you are protected and your injuries are treated accordingly.
- Once your claim has been filed, you will have to obtain the proper medical diagnoses that pertain to your injury.
- If your claim has been denied or benefits are not being afforded to you in a timely manner, we can help you understand the process for a claim petition.
- If you have been injured on the job or have been diagnosed with an occupational disease, we can help you understand if you have a case.
Contact A Workers’ Compensation Lawyer In St. Paul
All consultations are free and confidential. Call us today at 651-321-0778. You can also use our online contact form to get in touch with us now. We provide representation to workers from throughout the Minneapolis-St. Paul area.