Workers’ Compensation Attorney In St. Paul
Act now to ensure your interests are safeguarded by contacting us for a free initial consultation.
Experienced Representation For Injured Workers In Minnesota
- Skilled assistance for job accident victims with catastrophic injuries to the brain and spinal cord, neck and back, arm and shoulder, and ankle and hip; injuries related to repetitive stress, and slip-and-fall; as well as knee injuries, lifting injuries and psychological injuries
- Injuries sustained on construction sites and in company vehicles
- Occupational diseases contracted on the job, including asthma, cancer, lung disease, diseases from chemical exposures, and asbestos-related diseases such as mesothelioma
- Vocational rehabilitation, when a disabling injury requires a change of job or profession
- Workers’ compensation for immigrants
- Thoughtful recommendations upon your return to work
To add to your peace of mind as you struggle to recover from your job injury, the contingency fee basis for our hard work on your behalf means that you owe no attorney fee unless we obtain the workers’ compensation benefits you are entitled to.
Contact Us To Learn More About Your Workers’ Comp Options
Don’t settle for enduring the wage losses, medical bills and physical disability of a work injury. Call us at the Law Office Of Joshua Borken today — locally in St. Paul and throughout the Twin Cities at 651-505-3580, or contact us via email. We can visit you at your home or hospital room if you cannot travel.